Pepsi Learning Outcomes
Company is an international company of making cold drinks for the taste of young people and also for the overall people likes. People use to drink it at the time of their celebrations and in their daily routine eating habits as well. Pepsi Company is working since 1893. It has many competitors and as well as many of the other companies that try to compete in any way. They also have many other products that are also related to the drinks family such as soft drinks etc. (Pepsi.com)
The methodologies are very much important and essential to make in order to make the organization working successful and to do a rapid growth in the market. The methodologies are very much essential to make because they make the working easy. Because when you have a plan to do something then you must know it first that how to do it properly and logically. Every strategy when made needs to be implemented and it is implemented only when, there are proper strategies made in order to implement it positively and in good manner. (Church, The Art and Science of Evaluating Organization Development Interventions, 2017)
The proper methodologies need to be made a consistent evaluation of the progress of the company or organization that whether their methodologies are implementing correctly or whether they need some amendments in order to get more positive results in the future and in the market as compared to the competitors as well. The process of evaluation needs consistent look after and a continues process of changing it in order to get the best results from it. Evaluation helps in maintain a good place in the market. (Freecontentweb.com)
The communication of the organization with its company is very much important because employees are those persons in the organization that smoothly runs the organization. If employees remain unhappy then the organization cannot be able to get a rapid growth in the market and among competitors. Employees needs a consistent and continues look after in order to keep working properly in the organization. If the organizations heads do not take notices seriously then employees do not remain active and attentive while working. (Das, 2011)
The context of this discussion is that the Pepsi organization needs a good form of campaign in order to evaluate its strategies and growth well. All the suggestions and strategies should be discussed among the HRs and CEOs of the organizations and managers as well in order to get good remarks from audience and the users as well. The user’s satisfaction is the most important factor of the Pepsi not only of Pepsi but of every organization as well. (Unglobalcompact.org, 2015)
The communication should be very much ethical and concerning all the values and good gestures in it so that they can easily be done between the employees and the higher persons of the organization. Communication when it is ethical then it can only be easily and positively transferable to the employees and to any other person as well. (Church, The Art and Science of Evaluating Organization Development Interventions)
The concluding remarks states that the methodologies must be implemented well. All the Methodologies when made then it became essential to keep a check on them. The evaluation needs to be consistent and continues in order to get positive aspects further. Employees must be communicated and treated well in order to make them comfortable in their workings. The communication must be ethical and concerning the values that are essential to look about. (Church, 2003).
- Church, A. H. (2003). The PepsiCo HR Career Framework: A Data-Driven Approach to Career Development. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312488177_The_PepsiCo_HR_Career_Framework_A_Data-Driven_Approach_to_Career_Development
- Church, A. H. (2017). The Art and Science of Evaluating Organization Development Interventions. 49(2), 26-70.
- Church, A. H. (n.d.). The Art and Science of Evaluating Organization Development Interventions. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315777556_The_Art_and_Science_of_Evaluating_Organization_Development_Interventions
- Das, A. S. (2011, March 28). PepsiCo’s Most Powerful Recruitment Tool is a Marketing Campaign. Retrieved from Vault: http://www.vault.com/blog/in-good-company-vaults-csr-blog/pepsicos-most-powerful-recruitment-tool-is-a-marketing-campaign
- com. (n.d.). Ethics and Compliance – PepsiCo Paper. Retrieved from http://www.freecontentweb.com/content/ethics-and-compliance-pepsico-paper
- com. (n.d.). Pepsico. Retrieved from http://www.pepsico.com/
- org. (2015, January 1). PepsiCo Communication on Progress. Retrieved from https://www.unglobalcompact.org/participation/report/cop/create-and-submit/advanced/124231