Pricing policy and Sustainability
On the management of the pricing for profitability policy and the environmental impact for their decision, the importance of pricing cannot be ignored since ensuring profitability is key as a financial development role in any industry typical to the hiking boot. In addition products need to be differentiated. The overall small differentiations in the characteristics of a particular product can result into great differences value to the customer. For products that are competitive, minor premiums can translate into very significant profitability margins. In order to ensure sustainability:
- It is important to incorporate the principles of sustainability in business decisions.
- Environmentally friendly products need to replace the no green products and/or services.
- It is important to be committed to environmental principles in business
To ensure that there is business continuity in both the firm culture , the profitability trends and going green as expounded by the Stoney Field Mission, it’s important that executives like Yvon should ensure that the organization:
- Sound organizational settings are maintained which can withstand the test of time long after their tenure.
- They should also ensure that there exists a competitive organizational culture; this will ensure there is growth and sustainability in the long run.
- Need to set high ethical standards so as to make sure there are good examples that are set. At Zahra International classical and behavioral management is exercised by managerial tracking of sales, strategic positioning of stores, development of an index, new designs as well as perpetual energizing of the inventories.
Benefits of Evidence Based Management
The concept of Evidence based Management is key in highly differentiated outputs. However this is not limited to those products that exhibit a competitive advantage edge over other products. It’s however an essential guide in pricing decisions for the obvious commodities as equally. Its benefits include but not limited to the fact that: Evidence Based management entails creating organizational practices as well as decisions that are quite informative in analyzing the best available data. Its benefits include:
- In its attempt to examine outcomes, it gives careful consideration on the cause and effect relationships between two decisions.
- The executive can have more insight and confidence in their choices and can easily make informed decisions on the most beneficial cause of action for the most desirable results.
- They also create the merits on the operations of an organization.
- A good working environment is created by the degree of data collection and analysis.
- It’s a powerful tool in decision making.
The Consequence of Unethical Business Behavior
Unethical behavior may range from the take the simplest form of taking an organizational time to pursue personal benefits, to the extremes of financial fraud as well as inside trading. This is as in the case of the college professor and the China Operations. In the current business corridors the line between right and wrong is fade. This in turn results to:
- Highly moral workers remain helpless and at the mercies of the unethical behaviors of their colleagues.
- Unethical acts go along way unpunished given their insignificance in the legal eyes.
- These behaviors have often caused mental, physical or emotional problems and may in the long- run lead to health or emotional related complication
- There is psychological torment where an unethical candidate is dragged in the courts of law due to these offences whether guilty or not.
- Lead to revocation of licenses and blacklisting for those found immoral; this in turn has a strong effect on their stability both physical and mental.
Future looking agenda to drive the future.
Future business leaders must:
- Be in a position to shape their firms so as to be flexible, nimble, networked, and less hierarchical. In this regard they should be better organized for value delivery.
- Focus on the emerging trends in the business world; this would lay emphasis on the revolutions, authenticity, agility and also sustainability.
- Lay a leadership framework that is able to define quotients of success and provide the course for the future in the business industry.
- Be in the understanding that the fate of future business rests, in part, on how well business leaders discern change, exhibit authentic leadership and maximize on talent potential and uphold social responsibility.
- Be in a position to seize opportunities for business success and build competency pipelines to revert from the shrinking of the pool of talents in the present.
- In the current, create synergies where there exist shared values for a win-win situation between the business and the community.
Management and popular culture