The day I decided to take advantage of online assignment help was the day I’ve changed my college life forever. It sounds dramatic, but finding someone to help me with essays whenever I needed was a revelation. Imagine that you have a team of writers that have your back all the time. No matter how difficult the paper or how soon the deadline is, you can always count on them.
Domyessay.net is just such a team, and let me tell you, they improved not only my grades but my anxiety issues as well. Now I can have a life outside school, which is a huge relief. Allow me to introduce my favorite writing service in detail.
Impressive Statistics of My Favorite Essay Writing Service
The company has some impressive stats based on the reviews gathered during a decade of their work:
- 95,3% on-time delivery. Almost all orders are delivered right on time, a lot of them long before the deadline. If you order a 3-page paper and give the writer 10 days for it, it’s clear they will finish sooner.
- 8.4 out of 10. This is an average grade students give to the quality of the service. Even if you don’t like something about the results, you can always apply for a revision.
- 485+ writers from English-speaking countries. The company only hires writers from the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK. They all have excellent English skills that are tested before the first assignment.
All services write good things about themselves, so at first, I was hesitant. I’ve used several writing services before this one, and all of them promised incredible results. But I’d give 6 out of 10 to those services as to the quality of the papers.
Domyessay.net got my 9.5 out of 10. I ordered 4 essays in several months, and each one was excellent. I only needed one revision, and I got it for free, after which my paper became perfect.
Best Writing Service: Promises Made, Promises Kept
I’ve read a lot about the service and contacted their customer support several times. And here’s what promises the company makes:
- 100% authentic papers. The writers of the company guarantee a high quality of academic writing. Any subject, any type of paper, any length and difficulty. There are hundreds of expert writers with difficult educational backgrounds working for the service.
- Full confidentiality. Your information won’t be shared with third-party services. I didn’t get any emails from “partner companies” or such. So, I’m sure the service keeps my information to themselves.
- Full refunds. If there’s something wrong with the paper you get, feel free to apply for a refund. I didn’t need it, but I also didn’t see any reviews with the problems that would need a refund.
- Affordability. If you don’t have an urgent deadline (8 hours, for example), there will be no financial losses. $10 per page isn’t a lot, but even if you need a paper in several hours, spending some $32 is better than getting a bad grade.
There are also some free things the company offers, which contributes to the affordability:
- Plagiarism checker
- Title page
- Bibliography page
- Hotline calls
That’s quite a list, and as to a person who tries to save money while being a student, free things are a huge hook.
Quality and Affordability Are What You Need
I had no idea what to look for in a writing service before I tried a couple. After all, it’s down to two things: quality and affordability. Most reliable services try to deliver papers on time and communicate with their customers. But not all of them hire people so meticulously that they can promise 90%-100% authentic and high-quality writing.
This service hasn’t disappointed me even once, and I didn’t have to pay a lot of money for their help. As a student, I can’t afford to pay over $30 per page. This company offers rates from $10 per one double-spaced page of a high-school level writing. I’m in the second year of college now, and an average 2-page essay costs me $28-$44, depending on the deadline.
I try to save money, so I do my best to order papers with the longest deadlines (14 days), so I usually pay $14 per page. These guys also help me save by allowing me to have time for a part-time job. I couldn’t imagine myself working after classes before that.
Don’t Wait to Get Help
If you feel like piling assignments keep pushing you to the edge, it’s time to turn to professionals for assistance. Make sure you try this service, I recommend it 100% because it helped me become more confident and study with enthusiasm rather than exhaustion. You’ll save time, money, and get a great back-up team!