Printed Monolithic Interconnects For Photovoltaic Applications
• There is the focus on interconnects of the dielectric features as well as the employ metal.
• However, the substrate-configuration are concerned with the P1, P2, and P3.
• The print-scribe-print method is concerned as the sequential.
• Adjacent cells concerned as the bottom.
• There is the focus on the printed metal TCO Bridge.
• The transparent conducting oxide was created in the result of the metal ink compromises.
• With the compromises the i-ZnO; the metal ink penetrates
• With the compromises the CdS; the metal ink penetrates
• The metal ink penetrates and there was the shunt pathway
Printed Module Interconnects
• There was a focus on the multiple depositions; so that benefits of CIGS solar cells could be identified; thus, open circuit voltage was focused on interconnecting experiments.
• The experiment performed with the 15-kHz repetition rate.
• There was the use of the printing system and scribing or printing.
• The evaluation was concerned with the water-based silver deposition as well as the interconnected cells.
• Solar cells were used with mechanical scribing.
• There was found related to CIGS solar cells of the 250 µm interconnect.
• It focused to create the scale of interconnect PMMA.
• Example; full stack configuration is disconnected with the P1 laser.
• Concerned with the bottom electrode; the sidewall clean as well as the mechanical scribe were noticed.
• The top electrode PMMA gave results; when printed to P1 scribe.