Rome With John Green
- Rome gets fame and name in the world by their balance.
- There were three kinds of government found in Rome: Monarchy, Aristocracy and Democracy.
- The division into two broad classes: The Patricians and the Plebeians.
- Senate sets the policies for the councils.
- Developments in methods and living standards of Rome.
Athens, Greece, And Persia With John Green
- Persian Akeemeined dynasty was founded in 593 BC.
- There were Greeks in Anatolia called Ionian Greeks.
- Persians are responsible for many developments at that time.
- Greeks discovered Music and many other ideas from democracy to fart jokes.
- Ethan emerged from the de facto capital of Greece to experience a golden age.
The Market Revolution With John Green
- At one time in market revolution, people moved to sell their productions to other instead of farming for themselves
- This was the beginning of modern commercial economy.
- New technology at that time enabled this economic shift.
- Canals as compared to roads are more profitable for the economy.
- Robert Fulton invented steamboat in 1807.
Crash Course: Specialization And Trade
- Until the Industrial Revolution, people saw a sustained change in their standards of living.
- Division of labour made the countries rich and wealthy, According to Smith.
- Specialization makes people more productive.
- Specialization and trade make the world better off.
- Specialization AND trade are the backbones of the success of a country’s economy.