If Two Heads Are Better Than One Are Four Even Better – Case Study Solution
Answers to Questions
1. Has Preeti made a good decision about the way she is going to make the decision?
- As per the case study, Preeti is going to show case both the options to her family folks and go with their decision – she thinks that four heads should be even better than two heads but we also have saying that “Too Many Cooks Spoil The Broth”
- According to me she is not taking good decision, because I feel that she can consult with her family members in taking their experience & advice but the decision should only from her side.
- She needs to have Practical, Rational, & Personal approach in taking her own decision while opting for the better investment.
2. Which investment would you choose? Why?
At the first place, I will not restrict my self with only two options, if I would have been in Preeti’s place than I would have requested my financial advisor (Brian) to give at least five investment plans. (Investment Portfolio) and choose one among the best of the best investment which will be suitable for my age, income & market environment.
However, if I need to choose from the above given two investment plan than I will go with – A Very low risk mutual fund. – Zero chance of losing money, and a gain of 30% approximately.